Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Before/After

Hello, new user here.

Probably someone knows this better but I wonder if we could create a Before/After topic. Personally I think it would be very helpful to see how the body changes and adapts with the program over time. It will help to set expectations and motivate the ones that are stuck with a plateau or anything in life preventing them from training.
Does anybody have a before/after picture of the founder of this program?

What do you guys think?

MrH has reacted to this post.
MrH

I think before and afters can be really motivating. The 75 Hard program requires a daily image and, although I only made it 15 days, I appreciated the pictures showing visible gains over a short time.

@mvedwarducsd-edu do you have any Before/After pictures showing your progress? Or anybody else on this forum?

If I remember correctly, in one of your introductory video, you said that before creating the BDP, you did some form of powerlifting but you were not "fit". I am quite curious to see what your definition of fit looks like 🙂

MrH and zarzycki.pawel have reacted to this post.
MrHzarzycki.pawel

Hey brother -- I will definitely be sharing some images soon. Stay tuned for a before/after video in summer or fall. But suffice to say that I looked nothing like I do now.

Admin, MrH and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
AdminMrHTorstenDaenoirPaul

Hey all,

Week 3 on the BDP. At 95 6 counts and 35 10 counts.

Anybody have an idea on a time frame where they noticed a change and an increase in chest and arms?

I'm 43 and not a big guy, 6ft and I'm 11st 7lbs as of this morning so possibly a bit underweight for my height,  have always been skinny, just looking to get a bit more muscle so my tee-shirt isn't hanging off me this summer 🤣

Enjoying the program and pushing myself to get to the next level.

Cheers,

John

Admin and MrH have reacted to this post.
AdminMrH

Hey John,

I find I get good 'muscle memory' and I'm around 15% body fat so I start doing something like this regularly and feel like I see results pretty quickly. More body fat might mask the effect. Watching reps increase over time is pretty great as well. I've been off it for a bit due to injury and sleep after a strong start, still keeping the movements in my arsenal and will get back to full 20 minute sessions ASAP.

The legalization of marijuana https://howtogrowmarijuana.org has opened up an entirely new market for consumers, particularly those interested in growing their own plants. However, with the varying laws and regulations surrounding marijuana, many individuals are unsure about the legality of purchasing marijuana seeds. In recent years, there has been a rise in demand for marijuana seeds, leading to the development of legal avenues for purchasing them.

Subscribe
to our newsletter 
- coming soon

CONTACT FORM HERE...

Coming soon...
apartmentenvelope