Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Can't register.

I am trying to register but I get this Error message.

Error: Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser. You must enable cookies to use WordPress.

Admin and Rob have reacted to this post.
AdminRob

You have to go to 'settings' in your browser, go to 'privacy and security', find the cookies tab and ensure to click 'allow all cookies'. That should do it 😁

Quote from Guest on June 11, 2022, 1:00 am

I am trying to register but I get this Error message.

Error: Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser. You must enable cookies to use WordPress.

Also possible you got caught in the aggressive anti-spam filter. I've whitelisted a couple of attempts from yesterday so if that was the issue you should be in now. If you are still having issues let me know your email me or grab me at admin@busydadtraining.com

FYI I have the same issue when trying to login on my iPhone cookies are enabled and browser cleared but still won’t work it’s working fine on iPad 🫡✌🏼

Many thanks. I think I know what the issue is - will try to sort it this week.

I've temporarily deactivated one of the spam filters - please let me know if this has changed anything. Thanks!

Chipping in with my experience today: I'm using Brave browser that's pretty aggressive at blocking cookies. If I choose 'remember me', it requires a cookie for that setting and doesn't let me log in but as long as I don't select that I've been able to register and log in without issue while having cookie blocker enabled.

Admin has reacted to this post.
Admin

Subscribe
to our newsletter 
- coming soon

CONTACT FORM HERE...

Coming soon...
apartmentenvelope