Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Introduce Yourself

Page 1 of 8Next

Whether you're a master or new to BDT, come say hello. Let us know a bit about yourself or just say Hi!

Rob, nupe62 and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
Robnupe62Chris9MrGetRightMrHShane

Hello I’m Jay from jays journey on YouTube and been practicing BDT style training for a while now it’s fantastic and great to see the community chat option🫡 look forward to some chat and banter along the journey good luck if your new I’m always happy to talk training 💪🏻🫡 and good luck 😉

Admin, JT and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
AdminJTEric McCartyRobMrGetRightMrHShaneash

Good morning. I'm James aka 'JT'. Just arrived from YouTube. Been really looking forward to the creation of this community. Coincidentally just posted my first video this morning... New beginnings all round!

Admin, Rob and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
AdminRobMrGetRightMrHShane

Hello. I'm Paul from Oregon. I've been training BDP since 9/21 but didn't really develop my practice until 11/21. I tested in to the program at 1d and am now working my way towards lvl 3.

I'm here to give support wherever I can!

Admin, JT and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
AdminJTRobMrGetRightMrHShane

Hi all. I'm Keith, 50 years old, from South Africa.... no YouTube channel :).

I've been doing burpees in one way or another for a few years, but mostly in an unstructured way. I started the Busy Dads Program in Febraury this year, absolutely loving it! Currently Level 3 (very low end of it!), and working slowly towards Level 4.

JT, Rob and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
JTRobMrHShane

Hello Folks,

I‘m Björn from Germany and I want to start the BDP now.

I‘m very interested in your daily Workoutroutine and hope to get some Informations how u strukture your Workouts.

JT, Adam1337 and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
JTAdam1337RobMrGetRightMrHShane

Hello everyone

I'm Mike in Wales in the UK and have been doing the BDP sinnce the end of 2021.

Am looking forward to hearing about everyone's journey.

JT, Rob and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
JTRobMrGetRightMrHShane

Hello,

I'm Eric from Columbia Maryland. I've been working out, training for one thing or another for most of my life, I'm 57 now and see no reason to slow down. The BDP program has given a great template to pursue on its own as well as providing a training platform that increases my fitness for anything physical (and mental) avenue I wish to explore. Really want to thank Max for putting the program together and giving us a place to share our journey together.

Paul from Oregon, JT and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
Paul from OregonJTKeith GoddardRobMrGetRightMrHShane

So wonderful to hear from all of you!  Mostly familiar faces, but welcome Bjorn!! Through this website and the youtube channel (see especially the Busy Dad FAQs playlist), you'll find all the info you need to get started with BDP, and if you have any specific questions, we're here for you!

Paul from Oregon, Björn from Germany and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
Paul from OregonBjörn from GermanyRobMrGetRightMrHShane

Greetings everyone, nice to see this forum up and running. It will be a good place to pass on your hints, training tips, experiences etc....and all done in the best possible taste 😁

Admin, Paul from Oregon and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
AdminPaul from OregonMrGetRightMrHShane
Page 1 of 8Next

Subscribe
to our newsletter 
- coming soon

CONTACT FORM HERE...

Coming soon...
apartmentenvelope