Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Introduce Yourself

PreviousPage 3 of 8Next

Hello and greetings to all. My name is Michael and I am very excited to begin the BDP. Im very grateful to have come across it on YouTube for I am soon to be a father as my wife is about 5 months pregnant.

My fitness journey began when I was 13 and for the past 12 years (I am going to be 30 in a few weeks) , my training has been strictly bodyweight training. That being said, I feel this will be the perfect addition to my training and will give me consistent goals to reach as well as a great community to connect with and gain support.

Thank you all. Lets get after it!

Admin, MrGetRight and MrH have reacted to this post.
AdminMrGetRightMrH

just tested in at 77 navy seals in 20 minutes!

Admin, MrGetRight and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
AdminMrGetRightMrHAndrew1426Shane

Hi. I'm Chris from Bedfordshire, UK, 63 years young.

I began the BDP on 23 Jan 2023 and tested in with 113 6-count (Monday) and 53 10-count (Thursday). So, I begin at level 1c. ๐Ÿ™‚

Admin, MrGetRight and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
AdminMrGetRightMrHShane

Hey everyone!

My name is Will. Iโ€™ma 42 year old retired military veteran, husband of 18 years, and father to one 10 year old daughter.

I stumbled across the BDT YouTube channel a few weeks ago and just binge watched it all. I have been unable to resume a consistent fitness regimen since I left the military and have been feeling pretty worthless. Everything about this program just makes sense to me and I look forward to testing in tomorrow morning.

Admin, Chris9 and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
AdminChris9MrHShane

Hey yโ€™all, Jon from Charleston SC here. Iโ€™m a combat vet needing to get into a steady workout routine and I found the BDP (the only thing useful YouTube ever recommended to me). I am extremely impressed with how real this program (and the BDP instructor) is, no tricks, no gimmicks, just burpees.

PS. How can we support BDP? Perhaps donation or Patreon page?

Admin, Chris9 and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
AdminChris9MrGetRightMrHShane

Mike here in BC, Canada. Came across this on YouTube and was impressed. Have been working out at some level since I was 14 and only recently figured out how to stay lean and fit with diet and intermittent fasting. I've been at this long enough to recognize something practical and useful when I see it. I need a solid workout plan that kicks my butt and fits my busy schedule to maintain my mental health and up my strength. 39, follower of Jesus, married dad of 3. Fitness interests/hobbies include running, hiking, shooting, hunting, biking. Tested in at 132 6C, level 1C. NS coming Monday.

Admin, Chris9 and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
AdminChris9MrGetRightTorstenShane

Hi all, Iโ€™m Gerrit from The Netherlands and dad of three daughters. Came across your YT videos, and fell in love with the simple approach to work on my body. The simplicity really got me going. Really a beginner, and tested in on about 1B level. Looking forward to making progress.

Admin, Chris9 and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
AdminChris9MrGetRightMrHTorstenShane

Hello,
Salvatore here from Knoxville TN, three years out of shape and 15 LB heavier than I shoud be ๐Ÿ™‚
I have discovered the Youtube channel first and then the website. I am planning to share my results with you all to keep me motivated and to motivate others as well!

Chris9, MrGetRight and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
Chris9MrGetRightMrHTorstenShane

Hello, checking in from Chicagoland. I stumbled upon this yesterday and this morning I did my first 20 minute session. I managed to do 72 6-count burpees in that time and I was sweating like crazy! That's one every 16 seconds. To graduate, I need to get that down to under 4 seconds. ๐Ÿ˜ Maybe 2026 will be the year! Tomorrow I will try the Navy Seal. ๐Ÿ˜

Chris9, MrGetRight and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
Chris9MrGetRightMrHAndrew1426Shane

Not sure if anyone uses Reddit but A tech savvy friend of mine set this up https://www.reddit.com/r/busydadprogram/

Admin, Chris9 and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
AdminChris9MrGetRightMrHDaenoirShane
PreviousPage 3 of 8Next

Subscribe
to our newsletter 
- coming soon

CONTACT FORM HERE...

Coming soon...
apartmentenvelope