Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumTRAINING TALK: ALL THINGS BDTJust burpees?
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Just burpees?

Hey all, is the bd plan really all I need to build a lean physique? That's really all i want at 48 definition, endurance, cardiovascular heath, etc. It just seems too simple to me.

I used to lift, not so much heavy strength based stuff. I always did well with high reps and high frequency.

What are your thoughts?

Chris9 and MrH have reacted to this post.
Chris9MrH

I'm 7 weeks into the programme and am already noticing some physical improvements.

But for "definition", the BD plan will only take you so far. Your diet will also need to be 'right'.

Admin and MrH have reacted to this post.
AdminMrH

But, for "definition," the BD plan will only get you so far. Your diet must also be 'correct'. idle breakout

Admin and MrH have reacted to this post.
AdminMrH

I think it really is a great 'all-around' program for strength and endurance. I'm early into it, so limited experience with results other than having 25 years exercise experience and knowing a good thing when I see it. Max suggests adding some pull-ups as part of a complete program. I also run 3-6 days a week and ruck regularly, hiking as well. I've taken a minimalist approach and ditched all weights aside from keeping a set of 10-50lb adjustable dumbbells on hand. If I want to simulate bench press heavy I can put a weighted vest on for various styles of push-ups. Squats/legs are vest and dumbbells, that's enough for my goals and physique.

Admin, Chris9 and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
AdminChris9Th3odora28Lars P Helminsen

Congratulations on your progress in this program! Achiеving a dеfinition indееd involvеs more than just a workout plan. A balancеd diеt is crucial. Thе propеr nutrition complеmеnts your еfforts. Suppose you nееd assistancе with a Chеap Organizational Bеhaviour Essay, considеr sееking еxpеrt guidancе for a wеll-roundеd acadеmic еxpеriеncе. Kееp up thе еxcеllеnt work on both your fitnеss journey and academic pursuits!

Exposure to factors such as moisture, heat, light, and oxygen can significantly degrade the quality of the seeds over time. By utilizing suitable storage methods such as airtight containers, cool temperatures, and low humidity environments, cultivators https://hempharmonyhome.com can safeguard their investment and ensure a consistent and successful germination rate for future crops.

Subscribe
to our newsletter 
- coming soon

CONTACT FORM HERE...

Coming soon...
apartmentenvelope