Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Weekly Training Results

PreviousPage 5 of 14Next

Like Seamus I also had a small increase PR today on six counts. 232 now from 231. Baby steps!

The Original Busy Dad and MrH have reacted to this post.
The Original Busy DadMrH

PB 110 6cnts

Small increase after a few weeks inconsistency, (quarantine) .

Not looking for perfection, just consistency.

Paul from Oregon and MrH have reacted to this post.
Paul from OregonMrH

Small PB 41 Navy Seals

Paul from OregonMrH

Quick stop in to tell Seamus he's killing it! That consistency is totally key.

I didn't post my progress last week which was a 237 6 count PR. This week I focused on EMOM 12s and got 12 rounds in before finishing up any way I could for a total of 222.

Hope all are well!

MrH has reacted to this post.
MrH

160 six counts, pushing on from 150 earlier this month. I’m using Max’s YouTube vid on cracking level 1d and trying to add extras to each 2 minute section- I managed to stay consistent at 16 per set, hence getting to 160. What I really liked was battling through the ‘darkness’ of that little (and sometimes quite loud) voice telling me to stop the madness, that I wasn’t going to do it etc - screw you little big voice! Will aim to move it further in the  coming weeks.

Paul from OregonMrH

Pushed the 6 counts to 175 before the oxygen deprivation killed me. Seals aim was 80 but doing 1 every 15 seconds I succumbed at 72 reps. Heart rate was 164 at that point (age 58). Looking onwards and upwards. I am finding it motivating to post the numbers on here, so will continue for a while if that’s alright with you?

Paul from OregonMrH

Achieved a PR on seals, completing 80 in the time allowed. Unfortunately, the 6 count has not yet progressed. Not YET. I will try 18 EMOM next few sessions and see how that goes. Really enjoying the challenge!

roman and MrH have reacted to this post.
romanMrH

No records during the past month or so, despite many attempts! 6 count pr is 176 and 80 navy seals. I am mainly doing 6 count sessions with maintenance on the seals. Recent ‘efforts’ have included a really disappointing 140 and several in the 150’s. However, I console myself with the knowledge that even 140 is better than no session at all. I am exceeding my BDP training limit of 80 mins every week by doing at least 1 extra 20 min session- could be that this is over training? Attempts to improve have included emom sessions at 9 per minute, going as hard as possible for as long as possible (not effective at all!), doing them in 20’s etc. The thing that is holding me back is the cardio, basically getting oxygen in and CO2 out quick enough! The Apple Watch reports my VO2 max as 38 up from 36 (though a year ago it reckoned it was 42!). My guess is that I need to be prepared for a long hard slog with some setbacks along the way. I am going to go with trying to do 100 in 10 minutes and then carry on for the remaining time and see where that gets me; over time, I am hopeful that I might sustain the 10 per min for longer. Keep working fellow busy dads.

roman and MrH have reacted to this post.
romanMrH

First week. I took it easy on myself by doing 2 of the sessions as 4-counts. Next week will be my first proper week.

Monday 113 x 6c (level 1c)

Tuesday 204 x 4c

Thursday 53 x 10c (level 1c)

Saturday 213 x 4c

MrH has reacted to this post.
MrH

John here. Have started BDP today morning and covered 100 6CT plus 50 Navy SEAL in 20:20. Is it good, or acceptable score?

Chris9 and MrH have reacted to this post.
Chris9MrH
PreviousPage 5 of 14Next

Subscribe
to our newsletter 
- coming soon

CONTACT FORM HERE...

Coming soon...
apartmentenvelope