Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Weekly Training Results

PreviousPage 8 of 14Next

Mixed things up a bit this week. Did push the 6 counts on to 168 but finished the week with a lacklustre 155. Also did 100x 2 pumps midweek and a 40 seals and 100 6 counts in a session. Overall, quite pleased.

Chris9, MrH and [email protected] have reacted to this post.

My week 9.

Tuesday 160 x 6c

Saturday 80 x 10c

Richard and MrH have reacted to this post.
RichardMrH

My week 10.

Monday 160 x 6c

Friday 100 x 10c (level 3)

Strange that I'm on level 1d for 6c and level 3 for 10c.

MrH has reacted to this post.
MrH
Quote from Chris9 on March 31, 2023, 6:21 pm

My week 10.

Monday 160 x 6c

Friday 100 x 10c (level 3)

Strange that I'm on level 1d for 6c and level 3 for 10c.

That’s brilliant Chris! You have really pushed the seals on- next challenge will be the 6counts I guess?

Chris9 and MrH have reacted to this post.
Chris9MrH

Good week! Made it back to level 2 on seals with 80 and also pushed the 6 counts on to 170 to reach my target. Next target is to get the 6 counts back to 176 which was my pre knee gout pr. Similar to Chris, I am finding it harder to push those on than the seals. It’s the aerobic capacity that limits me- I am a panting, sweating wreck as it gets beyond the half way mark and have no choice but to slow down. Hopefully, the ongoing training helps this improve, but if not, I will continue to ‘enjoy’ burpee sessions at least 4 times a week!

Chris9MrH

Increased 6 counts to 173 and seals to 82. Also tried a sprint session in which aim was amrap in 1 min with a minute to rest between sprints. My rep counts were 16,16,15,14,12,12,8,7,5,6. The drop off after 6 mins must tell me something (such as I’m not very good at this!), and the overall mode was incredibly tiring- I’m not sure that I could have done many more minutes even if the training budget allowed it. Will definitely have another go at this.

Chris9MrH

Interesting week; decided to take the plunge and do a 500 six count session. Completed in around 90 minutes. I’d say no sweat, but that would be untrue- I was wringing wet through! However, there was never a danger of not completing it, other than perhaps a bit of boredom creeping in. Very steady 50 seals the day after, 165 six counts and then 20 JC’s to finish the week’s training. No pr or anything but an immensely satisfying series. Onwards to next week!

Admin, Chris9 and MrH have reacted to this post.
AdminChris9MrH

I've had a back problem for the last two weeks.

My week 13.

Monday 120 x 6c

Wednesday 80 x 10c

Friday 160 x 6c

Admin and MrH have reacted to this post.
AdminMrH

Today's session:

1 NS every 12 second for 20 minutes. Did all 100.

June 7:

• 100 6-count

June 8:

• 60 6-count
  • 20 Navy SEAL
  • 20 22-count

June 9:

• 160 6-count

June 10:

• 50 6-count
  • 50 NS
PreviousPage 8 of 14Next