Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Weight gain

Hi this may be a silly question but here goes…

I have Crohn’s disease & IBS which has caused me to lose a lot of weight I really want to begin the Busy Dad Program my only concern is whether I’ll lose weight doing the program as I really need to gain weight whilst exercising any advice would be greatly appreciated I’ve watched several of your videos on YT & I’m so pumped to get involved,i used to weigh 11 stone I dropped to 7 1/2 stone and I’ve managed to climb back to 9 1/2 stone I’d love to get fit using the program whilst still gaining & hopefully getting back to my old healthy weight is this possible on the BDP?

Thank you for your time & for helping busy dads 👍

Kind Regards Lee

Admin and MrH have reacted to this post.
AdminMrH

Hey Lee,

Do you feel like you have your diet/nutrition/symptoms dialed in? If so, I think it'll come down to caloric intake and recovery rest for you. I have very little experience with your condition other than watching a friend struggle for years to get back to normal after his diagnosis and a few other injuries. He's mid 40s now and just getting back to a place after a decade where he feels he's getting fit and staying stable.

Do you believe you have your diet/nutrition/symptoms under control? If that's the case, I believe it will come down to caloric intake and recovery rest for you. geometry dash scratch

Quote from herringbur on June 19, 2023, 2:04 am

Do you believe you have your diet/nutrition/symptoms under control? If that's the case, I believe it will come down to caloric intake and recovery rest for you. weight loss affirmations that really work

This is one of the questions I would definitely ask myself..also, you really need to give yourself some time. My brother was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease eight months ago and he is still trying to understand his condition and how to "get back on his feet." Keep an eye on your calorie intake..

The legalization of marijuana https://howtogrowmarijuana.org has opened up an entirely new market for consumers, particularly those interested in growing their own plants. However, with the varying laws and regulations surrounding marijuana, many individuals are unsure about the legality of purchasing marijuana seeds. In recent years, there has been a rise in demand for marijuana seeds, leading to the development of legal avenues for purchasing them.

Subscribe
to our newsletter 
- coming soon

CONTACT FORM HERE...

Coming soon...
apartmentenvelope