Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Weekly Training Results

PreviousPage 13 of 14Next

I’ve unlocked level 4! PRs for the 6 counts are 277 and navy seals are 126.

Keep at it, everyone! 💪

Richard has reacted to this post.
Richard

Had COVID and coming back has been tough. Foundational routine attempt 1- failed to finish. Attempt 2- 35:12

6 counts: 150. Seals is todays workout so I’ll update later.

Shane has reacted to this post.
Shane
Quote from Richard on December 5, 2023, 8:34 am

Had COVID and coming back has been tough. Foundational routine attempt 1- failed to finish. Attempt 2- 35:12

79 seals. Have gone backwards a bit after covid but it’s not too bad overall. It has been great to get back into it!

Shane
Quote from Richard on December 5, 2023, 12:28 pm
Quote from Richard on December 5, 2023, 8:34 am

79 seals. Have gone backwards a bit after covid but it’s not too bad overall. It has been great to get back into it!

Nice job! You have the right attitude.

Made more progress this past week. Hit PRs: 280 on the 6 counts in 20 minutes and 131 on the navy seals in 20 minutes. 💪

Richard has reacted to this post.
Richard

6 counts 172; seals 82; foundational 32:02

Enjoy the grind!

Shane

Haven't posted in a while - but haven't missed my 80 minutes/week! Sitting at about 188 6-count and 72 Navy Seals. Knocking on level 2..... keep grinding!!!

Shane
Quote from Chris on December 22, 2023, 6:53 pm

Haven't posted in a while - but haven't missed my 80 minutes/week! Sitting at about 188 6-count and 72 Navy Seals. Knocking on level 2..... keep grinding!!!

Chris- your 6 counts are really amazing and I’m sure the seals will follow. Enjoy it.

Chris and Shane have reacted to this post.
ChrisShane
Quote from Chris on December 22, 2023, 6:53 pm

Nice work!!

Closing the week and the year off with PRs of 283 on the 6 counts in 20 mins and 131 navy seals in 20 mins. As of today, the last day of 2023, I’m a Level 4 practitioner and am making gradual, steady progress. This is all well ahead of my 40th birthday in April!

Not saying any of the above to brag as the numbers themselves are not the point; however, I want to celebrate the progress there as well as the even greater accomplishments that follow below.

Finding and being a part of the BDP program has brought me joy, discipline, structure, peace of mind, strength, better organization, greater confidence, fun, simplicity, focus, better health knowledge, grounded mindsets, consistency, wisdom, freed up time, and so much more in 2023. The key for me has been to trust in the process, and the results will follow naturally. Hope this is helpful to anyone that finds it so!

THANK YOU, Max, for envisioning and leading the BDP. Love the t-shirts as well as your supplemental videos on your insights as well as the ones on gut health and any other tips that you’ve shared. I hope we can look forward to more in 2024.

Happy New Year busy dads and busy people everywhere!!!!! 🎉💜

Richard and Chris have reacted to this post.
RichardChris
PreviousPage 13 of 14Next

Subscribe
to our newsletter 
- coming soon

CONTACT FORM HERE...

Coming soon...
apartmentenvelope