Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Weekly Training Results

PreviousPage 12 of 14Next

Seals unchanged at 78. 6 counts made it 170 though I was definitely red lining for that. Iron wolf foundational time reduced to 34 mins 40 secs. Overall, a really positive week for the numbers. But the more important thing is to keep turning up and putting in the effort!

Chris, Shane and Hymix have reacted to this post.
ChrisShaneHymix

Good week for me (today not so good though - but we can see that next week 🙂 )

63 Navy Seals, 170 6-count, 63 Navy Seals, 175 6-count.

Keep pushing!!

Shane has reacted to this post.
Shane

Mediocre week this past week - but it happens

60 Navy Seals, 170 6-count, 65 Navy Seals, 170 6-count

Keep pushing!!

Shane

6 counts have varied from a really weak 140 to 162 and 168- not in that order sadly. Seals improved to 84 which was great. Iron Wolf foundational completed in just under 35 mins, this time done backwards ie starting with 5 pumps and ending with 1 pumps. Remarkable inconsistency!

Chris and Hymix have reacted to this post.
ChrisHymix

Iron Wolf foundational time reduced to 34 mins dead; thought I could then better that so used another slot on it, but that was 35:10. 6 counts 160, seals 76.

Chris and Shane have reacted to this post.
ChrisShane

Good week for me! progress is much slower than when I started - so I have to celebrate small wins.

63 Navy Seals, 171 6-count, 66 Navy Seals (PR), 177 6-count (PR)

Keep pushing!!

Richard and Shane have reacted to this post.
RichardShane

Seals =84, 6 counts 162, 164, 137(!), 170, Foundational routine 31:32.

Really chuffed with the latter and equalled my pr on seals too. The 137 was weird- I felt like I was really on it and going to smash my pr doing 90 seconds work and 30 seconds rest. But on block 7 I hit a wall and managed 11 reps. This messed with my head and block 8 was spent lying on the mat panting. I finished the 20 mins with two more slack blocks and then punished myself with a sprint to 20 that was after the time but felt I needed to do pennance for being so mentally weak. Onwards!

Chris and Shane have reacted to this post.
ChrisShane

On vacation last week - but found 80 minutes of time 🙂

66 Navy Seals, 175 6-count, 66 Navy Seals, 170 6-count

Going to try a couple different rep techniques this week and see what happens.

Keep pushing!!

Shane

I’ve had the most amazing week! Seals 86(pr), then 87(pr). 6 counts 173(pr post knee injury) Foundational routine time 30:10(pr).

I’d love to say do x,y,z and the pr’s will follow but in reality I think it’s the accumulation of a lot of effort. Maybe introducing the foundational routine has helped (don’t like saying that since it’s not a part of BDP officially!)?
Keep pushing!

Shane

This week’s numbers:

Foundational 33.16- it was looking like a pr but the 5 pumps killed that idea!

6 counts 173,  178 pr

Seals 86, 86 which is consistent and just one shy of the pr. Funny how I just couldn’t quite push an extra one out on either attempt

6 counts Friday: 160 - just a maintenance  session

Shane
PreviousPage 12 of 14Next

Subscribe
to our newsletter 
- coming soon

CONTACT FORM HERE...

Coming soon...
apartmentenvelope